Other manufacturers' "AUTO REC" verified Device list AJ-PD500
AUTO REC(AJ-PD500) via HD-SDI connection
A camera recorder can control the Panasonic's recorder which allows the external control such as REC, PAUSE and STOP via HD-SDI connection.
= REC, PAUSE and other basic operations were verified.
*This document aims to publish test result of connection between other manufacturers‘ camera recorders and Panasonic’s recorders under the specified conditions, and does not guarantee proper operation.
– MAINTENANCE menu > Function page 3, HDSDI REMOTE I/F should be set to other than "OFF".
– MAINTENANCE menu > CAM CONFIG page 1, HDSDI REMOTE I/F should be set to other than "OFF".
– Set Menu "REC/PB – REC/PB FUNCTION – AUTO REC" to Type3.
– Change the display mode to Normal if the display mode is thumbnail.
– To start automatic recording, press "REC" and "PAUSE" buttons simultaneously to set it to the rec pause status.
– Press "REMOTE/MODE" button to set it to the remote status.
– When the AUTO REC is set, “AREC” is displayed on the superimposed screen.