360-degree Uncompressed Video 4K Output
(2:1 Equirectangular format)
360-degree Live Camera
360-degree Live Camera Head
360-degree Live Camera Base Unit
Uncompressed 4K (3840 x 2160) Output Produces High Quality Immersive Video
This system generates 2:1 equirectangular format 360-degree video by stitching the output of four cameras. It can give you the sense of being there at a variety of scenes, such as live broadcasts of sports, concerts, and other stadium events.
High-precision Real-time Active Stitching Function
High-precision real-time active stitching function enables the camera to continuously change the stitching position by automatically detecting a subject at the seam. It can generate seamless natural-looking video.
Uncompressed 4K (3840 x 2160) Output
4K (3840 x 2160) output produces high quality video so fully immersive that you will feel like you are actually there.
4K/30p high-definition 360-degree video stitched together and generated with low latency enables video transmission in real-time.
Exposure and White Balance Coordinated Control Function
The master camera automatically controls the exposure and white balance of the images by aligning with the 4-camera system without external connection to a PC, realizing incredible operability that produces natural images every time (factory setting: master camera mode (CAM2)).
Network Camera Control
Capable of monitoring and controlling remotely with a PC or an iPad via network, this system enables swift 4K production workflow.
Reliable Live Broadcasting
Easy to install and remove, the 360-degree Live Camera Head is equipped with an HDMI cover that prevents unexpected cable removal*, and the 360-degree Live Camera Base Unit has a switch cover that prevents accidental operation.
The camera can be operated in temperatures from 0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F) to ensure excellent reliability that meets the demands of professional video producers in live broadcast situations where failure is not an option.
- Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit) Professional SP1, Windows 10 (32 bit /64 bit) Pro
- Web Browser: Google Chrome <Internet Explorer is not supported>
- macOS 10.12
- Web Browser: Safari 10
|Supported Web Browser
||iPhone / iPad / iPod touch
- iOS 10.2
- Web Browser: Standard Browser
- HDMI, High-Definition Multimedia Interface and HDMI logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
- Microsoft®, Windows®, Windows® XP,Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 and Internet Explorer® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Apple, Mac, OS X, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., in the United States and other countries.
- Google Chrome is either a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc.