Compact, Lightweight, Free-Style Shooting
Portable Recorder System "POVCAM" is Released
4K (2160 / 29.97p) Acquisition*1 with IP Remote and IP Streaming Compatibility.
With simultaneous development of a dedicated 4K camera head.
Enabling high-quality, wide-angle image production.
Panasonic has offered the AG-HMR10A HD Portable Recorder since 2009 to meet a wide range of professional needs in image production, education, government, and corporate applications. The AG-UMR20, which is being developed as a successor model, links with IP networks and combines with the optional AG-UCK20GJ Compact Camera Head to form a 4K image production system in addition to recording high-resolution HD images.
As a standalone recorder, the AG-UMR20 enables HD (1080/59.94p) acquisition from 3G-SDI input (with 23.98PsF compatibility). The AG-UMR20 features Double SD Memory Card Slots for SDXC Memory Cards, to allow extended, non-stop relay recording. A newly equipped LAN terminal allows IP connection for external remote control and network streaming. It is also capable of linking to Panasonic remote camera systems. In addition, a wide range of functions, including HDMI output and mic/line input, are equipped on this handy, compact, lightweight (approximately 650-g) recorder. The use of the optional AG-UCK20GJ Compact Camera Head also enables 4K (2160/29.97p) acquisition.*1
The AG-UCK20GJ Compact Camera Head features a wide-angle, high-powered, 20x zoom, 16-axis independent color correction, 5-axis hybrid image stabilizer, infrared shooting, ND filter setting, and other functions that meet the quality requirements of image production. Camera remote operation from the AG-UMR20 is possible by connection with an optional, 20-meter cable. Also, in addition to handy Rec Start/Stop and zoom operation using the camera remote terminal on the AG-UMR20 recorder, focusing and iris adjustment are also possible by fingertip control.
These new models were exhibited at the NAB Show in Las Vegas, U.S.A., from April 24 (Monday) to 27 (Thursday), 2017.
< Main Features >
- Compact, lightweight, free-style shooting inherited from the 1st generation POVCAM.
- Excellent network operation through IP remote and IP streaming.
- Double SDXC Memory Card Slots.
- High-quality 4K image production when used in combination with the optional Compact Camera Head.
Main Features of the AG-UMR20/AG-UCK20GJ "New POVCAM"
1. Compact, lightweight, free-style shooting inherited from the 1st generation POVCAM.
- The Compact Camera Head can be placed almost anywhere. The optional 3 m/20 m cable can also be used on the 1st generation POVCAM.
- The Compact Camera Head can be remotely operated from the compact, lightweight, battery-driven Memory Card Portable Recorder.
- A touch-panel LCD monitor improves operations such as menu settings and user button allocations.
2. Excellent network operation through IP remote and IP streaming.
- A LAN terminal enables IP control (zoom, focus, iris adjustment, etc.) from a PC or tablet device, and IP streaming to a PC or tablet device, as well as FTP transfers of recorded files.
- SDI input supports FHD progressive image acquisition. Automatic back-up recording is enabled by linking to the REC Start/Stop of a camera recorder. (Compatibility with the camera recorder is required.)
- HDMI output supports 4K/FHD. Triple simultaneous output is possible, including SDI output and IP streaming.*
- Equipped with remote (rec start/stop, zoom, focus and iris adjustment) operation, audio input (line/mic), and a USB 2.0 terminal for mass storage.
3. Double SDXC Memory Card Slots.
- Support high-resolution 4K*/FHD progressive and multi-format image recording.
- SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatibility. Double slot enables relay shooting. Extended, continuous acquisition supported.
4. High-quality 4K image production when used in combination with the optional Compact Camera Head.
- Wide-angle 29.5 mm (35 mm camera equivalent) /optical 20x zoom lens. High-resolution Intelligent Zoom (i.Zoom) and Digital Zoom also supported.
- Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K) and Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer (HD) for strong image correction.
- 16-Axis Independent Color Correction, scene files, optical ND filter, Dynamic Range Stretcher (DRS), and other image adjustments equivalent to high-end cameras.
- Infrared (IR) Shooting mode, Pre-Rec, Focus Assist, and other versatile camera functions.