4K (UHD)-Compatible, 29.5 mm Wide-Angle Optical 20x Zoom Lens
Compact Camera Head with Improved Image Quality and Functions
High-Resolution, Progressive MOS Sensor
4K (UHD: 3840 × 2160) 29.97p/23.98p/25p,* FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94p/50p/23.98p image acquisition are newly supported. HD image quality also dramatically improved.
29.5 mm Wide-Angle Optical 20x Zoom Lens
- 29.5 mm Wide-Angle: Achieves wide-angle in spite of its compact size.
- Optical 20x zoom: Covers a range from 29.5 mm wide angle to 612 mm close ups (35mm equivalent) for various applications.
- Intelligent Zoom (i.Zoom): Allows shooting up to 30x in HD format (22x in 4K) with high resolution. Zooms in seamlessly from the optical tele-end.
- Digital zoom: This digital zoom (x1.4/x2/x4/x6/x8) allows zooming without any change in brightness. Combining optical zoom + intelligent zoom enables zooming up to a maximum of 240x.*
Stable Images with the Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K): Equipped with a powerful optical image stabilizer (OIS) system. Images are strongly corrected even in situations where the camera is unstable, such as when mounted onto an arm.
- Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer (HD): In HD mode, electronic image stabilization is added to the optical image stabilizer (OIS) system to detect and correct motions on five axes, including rolling motion. This is effective when shooting while walking.
Picture Adjustments like a High-End Cameras
- 16-Axis independent color correction: This function provides an independent effect to each of the 16 phases and saturation levels of video images. This fine color matching and rendering meet the needs of video production applications.
- Optical ND filter: The optical ND filter can be manually switched (CLEAR, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64). Resolution degradation from closing down the iris is prevented even in bright lighting.
- Shutter: The Slow Shutter and Synchro Scan functions are supported.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS): This function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights to produce excellent gradation for each shade when dark, bright and intermediate shades are all contained in the same scene.
- Gain/iris: The gain can be increased either with AUTO or 0 dB to 30 dB (in 1 dB units), plus super gain (33 dB/36 dB). Iris adjustment can also be adjusted independently from the gain.
- White balance: AWB A, B (two-value memory) / P3200K / P5600K / ATW / VAR (2000 K to 15000 K). A new Variable mode has also been added for a finer setting capability. This allows color reproduction to better match the shooting situation.
- Image adjustments: Detail, V-detail, Detail coring, Skin tone detail, Color temperature, Chroma level, Chroma phase, Matrix (Norm/Cinelike/Still-like), Master pedestal, Gamma (HD norm/Cine-like/Still-like), Black gamma, Knee, NR control.
Versatile Camera Functions
- Auto Focus: High-speed, high-performance auto focus technologies enable speedy focusing, excellent tracking, and superb stability for higher-quality 4K images.
- Focus Assist: Focusing is aided by a Peaking Display (emphasizing in-focus areas by the use of coloring).
- Push Auto: Pressing the button during Manual Focus mode temporarily activates Auto Focus.
- Infrared (IR) Shooting mode: Helpful for nighttime observation and surveillance.
- Pre Rec: Constantly records video and sounds from approximately 3 seconds before ordinary recording starts, to prevent missing decisive moments.
- Rec Check: Plays approximately the last 3 seconds that were recorded for confirmation.
- Zebra: Select any two levels from among 50% to 105% in 5% steps.
- Filters supported: Commercially available lens filters (49 mm diameter) supported.