Network Operation for IP Control and IP Streaming
Versatile System Functions, Including 3G-SDI/HDMI/IP Simultaneous Output
LAN Terminal for IP Streaming and IP Control
The LAN terminal supports video and audio streaming distribution to networks, as well as file transfers and external control. Access from PCs and tablets is achieved by web browser, with no special app required. Control is also possible by a Panasonic remote camera system IP controller for integrated system operation. Open IP commands also make it easy for users to design original systems.
- IP control: Remote control from a PC, tablet or IP controller enables Rec Start/Stop, Clip Delete, and compact Camera Head control (Zoom, Focus, Iris, and Menu Settings).
- IP streaming: Video and Audio IP streaming supported. Signals can be received and monitored by PCs, tablets, and IP decoders.
- File transfer: Recorded clips can be downloaded by a network PC.
A REMOTE Terminal that also controls Focus and Iris
Two REMOTE terminals provide fingertip control. In addition to the Rec Start/Stop and Zoom operations a terminal for focus and iris is also provided.
Simultaneous Output of 3G-SDI Input/Output and HDMI Output
- SDI input: An SDI input with 3G-SDI support is equipped. This lets you connect to a camera-recorder or other video device and record multi-format images, including FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94p/50p/23.98p progressive images. When connected to a standard camera-recorder, Rec Start/Stop control can be used for automatic back-up recording.*
- SDI output: 3G-SDI compatible SDI output is equipped. FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94p/50p progressive images can be output.
- HDMI output: HDMI output of 4K (UHD)*1/FHD images is supported. Combined with SDI output and IP streaming, this enables simultaneous output*2 to maximum of three systems.
- Audio input:* A stereo mini-jack is equipped. LINE IN/MIC IN switchable.
- USB 2.0: PC connection is possible in Mass Storage mode (miniB terminal).
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack.