Inheriting the compact, lightweight, free-style shooting features of the First-generation POVCAM plus the operating ease and versatility of a touch panel.
Compact Camera Head for Flexible Installation
- Free style: Compact, lightweight design and remote operation allow the camera to be installed in places and angles where it previously couldn't, for free-style operation.
- Optional cables (3 m (9.84 ft) /20 m (65.62 ft)): Identical to the firstgeneration POVCAM cables for easy system replacement.
- Built-in stereo microphone: For recording sound with video.
- Scan Reverse mode: Image inversion for shooting with a ceilingmounted Camera Head.
- Scene files: Auto and three manual setting files allow scene settings to be switched and saved.
Compact, Lightweight, Battery-Drive Recorder
- Light weight, handy size. Improved recorder operation with a touchpanel display and large buttons.
- KEY LOCK function: Operation buttons can be temporarily disabled to prevent operating mistakes.
- Battery drive: Equipped with a battery socket on the rear panel. Large-capacity battery supported (11,800 mAh / 8,850 mAh / 5,900 mAh / 5,800 mAh).
- DC operation: Equipped with input terminal for DC12V power supply. AC adaptor also included.
- Power Supply Activation mode on the main unit linked to centralized power supply ON/OFF.
- Threaded sockets provided in two locations, left and right, for arm or rack mounting.
Touch-Panel LCD Monitor
- High resolution: 16:9 screen, 3.5-inch, approx. 1.15-megadot panel
- Touch panel: Compact size and multifunctional operating ease. Menu settings and User buttons can be operated by touch.
- 13 User buttons: In addition to one hard key, 12 User buttons are displayed. Functions can be allocated to each. Four Scene File buttons also allow easy switching of the scene setting.
- LCD reverse display: The image displayed on the LCD monitor can be reversed vertically and horizontally. The camera head can be reversed vertically to match installation conditions.
- WFM display: Waveform (WFM) and Vector Scope (VECTOR) display supported.
- LCD DTL: The contours of the display image are emphasized to aid in focusing.
An example of user buttons
LCD reverse display