Double SD Memory Card Slots (SDXC Memory Card) and Relay Recording
A Memory Card Recorder with High Image Quality and Extended Recording
AVCHD Acquisition with High-Quality PS/PH Modes
In addition to the HD (1280 × 720) 59.94p/50p recording and extended recording mode (1440 × 1080) 59.94i/50i of the first-generation POVCAM, a PS mode capable of FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94p/50p/25p* recording is equipped. PH mode for professional video production is also capable of FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94i/50i/23.98p* recording. When connected to the Compact Camera Head (optional AG-UCK20GJ), high-resolution 4K (UHD: 3840 × 2160) 29.97p/23.98p/25p* (MP4 format) recording are supported. (See the Recording Format)
Double SD Memory Card Slots (SDXC Memory Card)
Versatile Recording Functions for Professional Use
- Producing photos from video: Single-frame image files can be converted from recorded video images. These can be used for highquality photos.
- Last clip delete: The clip that was recorded immediately before can be deleted with a single touch. This function can also be allocated to a User button.
- Time stamp: Date and time information can be superimposed onto images. Usable for extended research activities and nature observations.
- TC/UB recording: An SMPTE time code generator is built-in.
- Color bar signal output (with 1-kHz audio test tone*).
Playback Functions Convenient for Presentations
- Repeat playback: Continuous, automatic Repeat playback possible for one clip or multiple clips from the thumbnail display. Helpful for demonstrations and presentations.
- Resume playback: When the Stop key is pressed during playback, the stop position is stored in memory. Simply press the Play key to start playing again from the stop position.
- Clip operation: Fast forward, rewind, clip forward, clip reverse, and frame by frame playback operation are supported.