P2 Cast Fee Structure
To use P2 Cast, there is a monthly license fee (basic plan: data volume of 100 GB/license). If the specified data volume is exceeded, there will be an additional charge for the excess portion of the data volume in units of 10 GB.
P2 Cast Basic Plan
(AJ-CBD001, up to 100 GB)
Additional Fee for
Portion of Data Volume
(AJ-CBD002, for each 10 GB of the excess portion)
The following are included in each P2 Cast license
- Basic functions of the P2 Cast Cloud app (no limit to the number of terminal devices or the number of members)
- Temporary video data storage area on P2 Cast Cloud (proxy video data stored for a period of two weeks, high-res video data stored for a period of two days)
- User group access management and content management (User's administrator can register new members and make authority settings.)
The following are not included in the P2 Cast usage fee
- Communication devices (4G/LTE dongle, Wi-Fi adaptor, mobile router, etc.)
- Communication cost (4G/LTE and others)
Determination of P2 Cast data volume
- Data volume is determined based on the amount of data transferred inside the P2 Cast system.
(upload/transfer/download/playback on cloud)
- The total data volume (100 GB x number of licenses) can be shared within the user company.
- There is no limit to the number of connected camera recorders or the number of members.
- If the specified data volume is exceeded, an additional fee for the excess portion of data volume is charged in the following month.
P2 Cast Mobile option
This software enables the use of iPhones (up to 10 per license) as a camera, and allows near live transfer or video file transfer to P2 Cast; QoS live streaming to a P2SS; and monitoring of the camera status (including GPS) and editing of metadata.