Freeware to support efficient setup and operation of PTZ Cameras
EasyIP Setup Tool Plus is a piece of freeware that enables the centralized management of a range of network settings and firmware updates for PTZ Cameras. It supports efficient camera setup and operation in a range of situations where multiple cameras are used, including during installation work and setup for events.
- Panasonic PTZ Cameras connected to a PC are detected and centralized display and management of camera information such as IP addresses and version numbers can be performed.
- The network setting information of specific PTZ Cameras can be modified from the GUI screen.
- PTZ Cameras can be selected and controlled from a browser GUI.
- Auto IP: Multiple PTZ Cameras can be selected and assigned consecutive IP addresses.
- Firmware Update: PTZ Camera firmware updates can be performed automatically through the tool. *1
- Identify: The power indictor light of specific PTZ Cameras can be turned on rapidly. *2
- Administrator Registration: PTZ Cameras can be selected and batch registration of administrator accounts can be performed. *3
- *1: PC must be connected to the internet.
- *2: Supported for AW-UE100W/K only.
- *3: This function is only supported for the AW-UE100W/K and AW-UE4WG/KG. An administrator account cannot be registered to a camera for which an administrator account has already been set.
Main screen enables connected cameras’ information to be checked at a glance
A range of functions that support efficient setup and operation
- Auto IP
Multiple PTZ Cameras can be selected and assigned consecutive IP addresses starting from an IP address designated by the user.
- Firmware Update
The tool determines when a connected PTZ Camera requires an update. When “Update method” is set to “Auto”, the process from firmware file download to version update is executed automatically.
- Administrator Registration (batch registration of administrator accounts)
PTZ Cameras can be selected and assigned an administrator account as a batch. Furthermore, multiple cameras can be selected simultaneously and have the same administrator assigned to them.*
- * This function is only supported for the AW-UE100W/K and AW-UE4WG/KG. An administrator account cannot be registered to a camera for which an administrator account has already been set.
・AW-HN40HW/HK, AW-HE40SW/SK, AW-HE40HW/HK