P2 CMS is an application software that manages P2 contents.
- This is an application program that ingests P2 contents by using Mac® and manages them in Mac®.
- P2 viewer is built in and able to view P2 contents easily like the P2 Viewer.
- Contents can be speedily retrieved by automatically constructing the data base by using the metadata of P2 contents at the time of ingestion.
- Able to add, change and delete metadata registered in P2 contents and the data base by the simple method.
- Able to handout and keep them as back ups by copying P2 contents onto HDD and Optical media.
Display P2 contents
Display P2 contents recorded in P2 cards and HDD by the following three modes.
- Thumbnail display :Display lists of many contents only with the thumbnail.
- Detail display :Display thumbnail and metadata side by side.
- Text display :Display only lists of metadata by text.
Ingest P2 contents in Mac®.
Copy P2 contents that are recorded in P2 cards and HDD to Mac® and external HDD connected to Mac®. At the same time, automatically register metadata of P2 contents to the data base.
Search metadata of P2 contents from the Ingest screen that displays P2 contents and data base screen. There are three search modes as below.
- Full text search :Search the input key word from entire metadata.
- Detail search :Search by using the metadata that is often used.
- Select search :Search multiple metadata by specifying AND or OR.
Metadata of P2 contents managed in the data base are automatically categorized and indicated by tree, it's easier to indicate categorized metadata than retrieval. Also, the addition/ change of metadata can be easily done from the categorized screen by drag and drop.
Display and Editing of property
Indicate lists of P2 contents metadata which are displayed on ingest screen or data base screen as a property. Some changeable metadata can be changed by editing property.
Viewing (playback of contents)
Able to view P2 contents that are displayed on ingest screen and data base screen. In addition to the normal play back, able to view with the speed from 1.0x up to 4.0x at intervals of 0.5x speed.
Able to indicate, change/delete contents of text memo added to P2 contents, and also able to add new text memo.
Able to play back/delete voice memo added to P2 contents, and also able to add new voice memo.
Able to copy P2 contents that are displayed on ingest screen and data base screen.
Able to copy P2 contents displayed on data base screen onto optical media. Different from Export, it aims to back up P2 contents registered in data base and is copied by the format only for P2 Contents Management Software.
Able to restore P2 contents from optical media when P2 contents cannot be read due to the trouble of HDD that registers P2 contents.
Able to copy P2 contents displayed on data base screen onto optical media. Different from back up, it automatically delete MXF files of Video and Audio from HDD after copying to reduce the capacity of HDD that registers P2 contents.
When you need archived P2 contents, deleted MXF files of Video and Audio can be copied from archived optical media.
Able to copy deleted MXF files of Video and Audio from archived optical media.
- Intel® based Mac® computers.
Mac OS® X 10.5.8* / QuickTime® 7.7
Mac OS® X 10.6.6* / QuickTime® 10.0
Mac OS® X 10.7.2 / QuickTime® 10.1
*CMS applies to 32bit mode only.
- Macintosh® computers such as 2GHz or greater Intel Core Duo processor.
- RAM: 1GB or greater
- 1,024 x 768 or greater display
- When you play back AVC-Intra format, it is necessary to download the AVC-Intra decoder.
- The P2 driver included with the P2 product must be installed.
- When you convert into DPX files, it is necessary to download the AVC-Intra decoder and DPX Plug-in.
- The system requirements of the installed software influences the system requirements of the application.
- * Recommended environment to play back AVC-Intra format clips, and convert into DPX files.
CPU: Dual CPU configuration quad-core Intel® Xeon®
RAM: 2GB or greater
- * When using P2CMS on Mac in which Final Cut Pro is installed, DVCPROHD footage cannot be played back.
In that case, please use Final Cut Pro to play back the DVCPROHD footage.
When using P2CMS on Mac in which Final Cut Pro is not installed, all footage including DVCPROHD can be played back.