VARICAM Camera Simulator
VariCam Camera Simulator is the simulator program designed to support users to simulate the control using Control Panel for VariCam 35, VariCam 35 with Codex V-RAW Recorder, VariCam HS.
Supported browser: Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Safari 8.0 or later (Mac OS only)
Following is the points VariCam Camera Simulator works differently from the actual VariCam Control Panel.
- Menu cannot be set in this simulator program.
- There is the case reference value is shown.
- Playback is not supported.
- Clip name in PLAY is displayed with TYPE3 regardless the TYPE setting.
- Clip property is shown as reference value.
- Clip thumbnail is shown in gray when it is newly recorded.
- Clip is initialized when it is rebooted.
- Clip delete and clip sort operation is simulated.
- AUDIO LEVEL meter does not work.
- PREVIEW display of DAIRIES is shown in gray.
- Display with FRAMW MARK setting is not supported.
- GET WB operation is display only.
■Notes on VariCam Camera Simulator usage
- While Panasonic makes best effort to ensure that VariCam Camera Simulator is correct and reputable, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
Panasonic will not guarantee its accuracy and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of or for any technical problems you may experience with this program.
- VariCam Camera Simulator supports firmware version as of the day of its release and subject to change without notice.