A Remote Operation Panel for even greater operability during shooting, equipped with a new touch panel
- 1/4 rack size, four units can be installed in a single 19-inch EIA rack.
- High-resolution 3.5-inch color LCD touch panel and easy-to-use operation button layout.
- IP connection supported, enabling control of studio cameras and Panasonic’s PTZ cameras*.
- User-assignable knobs and priority buttons enable rapid operation of frequently-used functions.
- Up to 99 cameras can be switched between and controlled with a single unit.
- SDXC card support enables saving and loading of camera setting files and device settings.
- * Studio Camera AK-UC4000GJ/UC4000GSJ, AK-UC3300GJ/UC3300GSJ, AK-HC5000GJ/HC5000GSJ and AK-HC3900GJ/HC3900GSJ are supported. For information on other cameras that can be connected to this device, please refer to the Compatible Controller PDF.
Housing size designed for 19-inch EIA racks
With a 1/4 rack size housing, four units can be installed in a single 19-inch EIA rack, which are used as standard around the world.
Panel designed for operability
The layout of the operation buttons on the panel simplifies operation by prioritizing frequently-used functions. Knobs for master gain, color temperature, master flare, etc. can be assigned by users. Frequently-used functions such as gain and matrix can also be assigned to priority buttons. This enables rapid operation that can be adapted to the workflow of each location.
Serial and IP camera control support
Serial connection, IP connection and PoE*1 power supply are all supported. IP connection to studio cameras allows operators to control cameras from remote locations, enabling more efficient operation with fewer on-site personnel. In addition to studio camera connectivity, future support for IP connection to Panasonic’s PTZ cameras and other devices is also planned.*2
- *1: Abbreviation of Power over Ethernet.
- *2: Studio Camera AK-UC4000GJ/UC4000GSJ, AK-UC3300GJ/UC3300GSJ, AK-HC5000GJ/HC5000GSJ and AK-HC3900GJ/HC3900GSJ are supported. For information on other cameras that can be connected to this device, please refer to the Compatible Controller PDF.
3.5-inch color LCD touch panel
The new high-resolution 3.5-inch color LCD panel now supports touch operation and provides ease of use on location through high visibility and intuitive operation.
•3.5-inch Color LCD Touch Panel
- * Screen image superimposed onto device for illustrative purposes.
SDXC memory card support
The SD memory card slot enables users to save and read camera setting files and device settings using SD cards.
|Power Supply||12 V DC (Power supply from camera: 10 V - 16 V DC)
42 V - 57 V DC (PoE power supply)
|Current Consumption||0.9 A (Power supply from camera/CCU: 10 V - 16 V DC)
0.3 A (PoE power supply)
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Humidity||90% or less|
|Storage Temperature||−20 °C to 60 °C (−4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.7 kg (3.75 lb)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||102 mm × 385 mm × 113 mm (4 inches x 15-3/16 inches x 4-7/16 inches)|
|Camera/CCU Control||Control signals (camera, CCU control)
Power supply 16 V DC (when CCU connected)*,
12 V DC (when camera connected)*
|Maximum Cable Length||When camera connected: 20 m (65.7 ft)
When CCU connected: 50 m (164 ft)
|LCD monitor||LCD color monitor, touch panel support|
|<CCU> connector||10-pin, male x 1|
|<PREVIEW> connector||9-pin, female x 1|
|<LAN> connector||RJ-45 x 1|
- * Can be provided from CCU.