Enables Use of Large Studio-use Lens.
- Smooth camera mounting/removal possible
- Precise optical axis (horizontal/vertical) adjustment structure
- Rear control panel equivalent to that of a large camera
- DC OUT 12V 7.5 A (XLR4-pin)/DC OUT 1.5 A (4-pin).
- * It may require to replace lens mount parts at using a specific 4K lens. Please contact your dealer for more details.
Rear Control Panel
|Power Supply||12 V DC (when external power is supplied)
240 V AC 50 Hz/60 Hz (when UCU is connected)
|Power Consumption||70 W (when external power is supplied)
165 W (when UCU is connected)
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||85% or less (relative humidity)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Weight||Approx. 12.8 kg (28.22 lb) (unit only)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||300 mm x 417 mm x 510 mm
(16-7/16 inches x 20-1/16 inches x 11-13/16 inches)
|Camera Number Display||1 to15 (depending on system settings)|
|LENS I/F Connector||36-pin x 1|
|CAMERA I/F Connector||20-pin x 1|
|[DC IN] Connector||XLR x 1, 4-pin, 12 V DC|
|[DC OUT 12 V 1.5 A] Connector||4-pin x 1|
|[DC OUT 12 V 7.5 A] Connector||XLR x 1, 4-pin|