Compatible with the New High-quality 4K Recording Mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) for AU-EVA1 and LUMIX GH5 Cameras
- Usable as a microP2 card for P2 camera recorders (P2cam), and as an SDXC Memory Card for Panasonic AU-EVA1, AG-DVX200, UX Series, AVCCAM camera recorders and LUMIX digital cameras.
- Fast write and read speeds compatible with SDXC V90 Memory Card support the new high-quality recording mode (4K 4:2:2 10-bit ALL-Intra 400 Mbps) of the AU-EVA1 compact cinema camera and LUMIX GH5 digital mirrorless camera.
- "pSLC" technology offers much higher reliability than usual SD cards.
- 100% screening prevents initial failure, and lifetime counter detects the card's lifetime in advance for higher professional reliability.
- QR code and P2CID simplify identifying and managing cards, and a large protection case enhances secure card handling.
- * CPS (Content Protection System) is not supported.
|Interface||64 GB: SDXC
Compliant with memory card interface standard
|Capacity||Approx. 64 GB|
|Input Voltage||DC 2.7 V to 3.6 V
DC 1.70 V to 1.95 V
|Power Consumption||Approx. 1.0 W|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||-25 ℃ to 85 ℃ (-13 °F to 185 °F) /5 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature/Humidity||-40 ℃ to 85 ℃ (-40 °F to 185 °F) /5 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||Approx. 32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm (approx. 1.26 inches x 0.94 inches x 0.08 inches)|
|Mass||Approx. 2 g (0.07 oz)|
- * Total card capacity includes space for data management such as system data, therefore, actual usable area is less than capacity indicated on the card.
- * Mass and dimensions are approximate.