The F Series Supports Writing up to AVC-Intra Class 200 of the AVC-ULTRA Family as well as the Currently Available Codecs with the Existing P2 Devices.
Large Data Storage Capacity and High Transfer Speed
- With four SD cards packaged into one, the P2 card offers four times the data storage capacity and four times the transfer speed of the SD card.
- Up to 64GB P2 card is available and it achieves a long recording time.
- Complies with the Type-II PC Card Standard (Card Bus) for direct plug-in to the PC card slot of a laptop PC.*1
High Reliability Withstands Repeated Use
- Highly reliable, solid-state memory resists shock, vibration, and temperature changes.
- Ensures a long service life with repeated recording and initialization.*2
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make easy to manage operations.
- The P2 card transfers data at a high speed up to 1.2 Gbps.*3
- *1: To use P2 card, P2 driver must be installed in Windows PC or Mac. Windows 2000 PC card slot cannot be used. Please see "Software Download".
- *2: Card replacement interval is about five years when entire (100%) data is rewritten once a day.
- *3: 1.2 Gbps is maximum transfer speed when using AU-XPD1 or AJ-PCD30. Transfer speed is subject to be changed depended on system configuration.
|Interface||CardBus (PC card standards)|
|Supply Voltage||DC 3.3 V ±0.3 V|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 1.5 W (Approx. 2.5 W with AJ-PCD35 or AJ-PCD30)|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4°F to 140°F) /5% to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature/Humidity||-40 °C to 80 °C (-40°F to 176°F) /5% to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 45 g (approx. 1.6 oz)|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||85.6 mm x 54 mm x 5 mm (3.37 inches x 2.13 inches x 0.2 inches)|