The AG ROP App for Wireless Control Using iPad*1
Install the free "AG ROP" app for iPad to enable wireless control of the Camera Recorder from the iPad. AG ROP (AG Remote Operation Panel) App for iPad*1 is available for free at Apple App Store. It enables wireless remote control of the Camera Recorder*2. The control screen of the AG ROP displays large numerals and provides upper and lower touch keys for easy understanding and use. In addition to the multitude of control functions, such as camera setting, picture quality adjustment, REC start/stop and menu setting, AG ROP enables the control of Camera Recorder's internal lens for remote operation of the i.ZOOM, zoom and focus. This provides extra versatility when, for example, the Camera Recorder is set up on a crane. It also displays a thumbnail view and a preview view, so clips*3 recorded can be displayed as thumbnails and previewed*4 on an iPad. AG ROP lets you check the image while recording.
AG ROP thumbnail view (AG-UX180)
AG ROP preview view (AG-UX180)
- i.ZOOM/ZOOM/FOCUS, KNEE (ON/OFF), TCG (TC/UB display and setting), REC CHK, REC S/S, SHUTTER (OFF/FIX/SS)
- GAIN, WB (PRST/A/B/AWB/ABB), M.PED, IRIS (AUTO/MANUAL), PAINTING GAIN (R/B), Menu display and setting
- USER Button, Switching CAM/BAR Output image, Character output ON/OFF
- CAM. INFO (display camera recorder info), THUMB (display and playback of camera clip), Remaining media display
- LOCK (disable operation on AG ROP App), WARNING indicator
- *1: iOS 7.1, iOS 8.1, and iOS 9 are supported.
- *2: Wireless module (optional: AJ-WM50, AJ-WM30 or third party products.) is required.
For the OS, browser, device compatibility information, see “Service and Support”.
The firmware in the Camera Recorder may need to be updated to the newest version.
- *3: The thumbnail of only the sub-recording (8 Mbps) of dual codec recording is supported for AG-DVX200.
- *4: Only the sub-recording (8 Mbps) of dual codec recording is supported for AG-DVX200/UX180.
- • App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- • Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.