The P2 ROP App for Wireless Control Using iPad*1
P2 ROP (P2 Remote Operation Panel) App for iPad*1 is available for free at Apple App store. It enables iPad to control functions/setting of the P2 Camera Recorder remotely via wireless connection*2. P2 ROP App can control variety of settings similar to those of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit controls, including picture quality settings, zoom/focus*3, and REC start/stop. Easy-to-see value display and easy-to-operate up/down touch keys provide settings and adjustments. Proxy browser is also built into the app so that operator can adjust the setting while checking recorded clips with thumbnail and previewing. Metadata can also be displayed and edited on iPad to support post production work.
- ZOOM/FOCUS (Onlu for AJ-PX270)
- KNEE (ON/OFF)
- TCG (TC/UB display and setting)
- REC CHK
- REC S/S
- SHUTTER (OFF/FIX/SS) GAIN
- WB (PRST/A/B/AWB/ABB)
- IRIS (AUTO/MANUAL)
- PAINTING GAIN (R/B)
- PAINTING BLACK (R/G/B)
- Menu display and setting
- USER Button
- Switching CAM/BAR Output image
- Character output ON/OFF
- CAM. INFO (display camera recorder info)
- THUMB (display and playback of camera clip)
- Remaining media display
- Display and update of clip metadata
- LOCK (disable operation on P2 ROP App)
- WARNING indicator
- *1: Compatible with iOS7.1 and iOS8.1
- *2: Wireless module (optional: AJ-WM50G, AJ-WM30 or third party products.) is required.
For the OS, browser, device compatibility information, see “Service and Support”.
The firmware in the Camera Recorder may need to be updated to the newest version.
- • Apple App Store and iPad are service marks or trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
|Memory Card Camera Recorder||・AJ-PX5100GJ
・AJ-PX5000G [Discontinued product]