Compact Operation Panel also Supports PoE*1 and IP Control.
- 1/4 rack size (AK-HRP1000GJ).
- LCD panels with enhanced visibility.
AK-HRP1000GJ: 8.9cm (3.5inches) (VGA)
- Camera serial control and IP control (RJ45 LAN cable) are possible.
- Supports PoE*1, which can supply power via LAN cable (CAT5e or faster).
- Can be used for remote control of Panasonic camera recorders, convertible cameras, and HD integrated cameras.
- Functions for studio camera scene file registration and retrieval.
- Equipped with SD memory card slot for saving user files*2, scene file and updating firmware versions.
- Camera control is enabled via direct connection to the 4K Studio Camera.
- Equipped with joystick control lever. IRIS/PEDESTAL operation is possible.
- *1: Abbreviation of Power over Ethernet.
- *2: AK-HC3900GJ/HC3900GSJ support is planned in the first quarter of CY2021.
|Power Supply||12 V DC (Power supply from camera: 10 V - 16 V DC)
42 V - 57 V DC (PoE power supply)
|Power Consumption||0.51 A (Power supply from camera: 10 V - 16 V DC)
0.15 A (PoE power supply)
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ to 40 ℃ (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Humidity||90 % or less|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ℃ to 60 ℃ (-4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Weight||Approx. 1.7 kg (3.75 lb)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||102 mm x 385 mm x 113 mm
(4 inches x 15-3/16 inches x 4-7/16 inches)
|Camera/CCU Control||Control signals (camera, CCU control)
Power supply 16 V DC (when CCU connected)*1,
12 V DC (when camera connected)*1
|Maximum Cable Length||When camera connected: 20 m (65.7 ft)
When CCU connected: 50 m (164 ft)
- *1: Can be provided from CCU