Supports simultaneous UHD/HD output and high-speed*1 HD shooting.
The CCU supports not only UHD and HD simultaneous output, but also enables high-speed output*1 up to 240p in HD mode to be performed simultaneously with standard (1x) output, while still having a compact size.
- Contains a dual UHD 12G-SDI system, and supports 3G-SDI quad link with quadrant or two-sample interleave.
- Optical fiber transmission of uncompressed video signals over a distance of approx. 2,000 m between camera and CCU*2.
- The compact, lightweight unit measures 2U in height and is rack-mountable.
- Supports IP streaming (100 Base-T).
- SD memory card can be used for saving user files and updating firmware versions.
- Dual uncompressed12G-SDI output.
- Supports TICO*3 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output (4K signal can be transferred by a conventional 3G-SDI cable).
- Supports 1080p/i and 720p. In addition to standard output, high-speed output*1 at 2x, 3x*4 or 4x*4 can be selected according to the specifications of the server.
- Supports HDR/SDR simultaneous output and HDR BT.2020/BT.709 simultaneous output.
- 12G-SDI output and TICO*3 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output are compatible with the AK-UC3000.
- *1: When in HD Hi-Speed mode
- *2: When power is supplied from CCU.
- *3: A codec developed by intoPIX. Stands for “Tiny Codec”.
- *4: Only compatible with AK-UC4000.
|UHD||3840×2160/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p, 29.97PsF,
25PsF, 23,98PsF, 23.98PsF & over 59.94i
|HD||1080/59.94p, 50p, 59.94i, 50i, 23.98p over 59.94i, 29.97PsF,
25PsF, 23.98PsF, 23.98PsF & over 59.94i, 720/59.94p, 50p
|1080/59.94p-240fps, 180fps, 120fps, 1080/50p-200fps, 150fps, 100fps,
1080/59.94i-240fps, 180fps, 120fps, 1080/50i-200fps, 150fps, 100fps,
720/59.94p-240fps, 180fps, 120fps, 720/50p-200fps, 150fps, 100fps
|100 V - 120 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|100 V - 240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||500 W (Without camera connected: 90 W)|
|Capacity for Supplying Power to a Camera||240 V AC (tolerance: 5 %), 1.46 A , 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ to 40 ℃ (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 8.9 kg (19.6 lb)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||424 mm x 88 mm x 401 mm (16-5/8 inches x 3-7/16 inches x 15-13/16 inches)
|Video Output||3G/HD-SDI||5 lines (embedded audio is supported only for HD signals)|
|HD-SDI||1 line (shared with picture monitor output*1)|
|Analog composite||2 lines (1 line shared with picture monitor output*1)
* For details on output formats, please see the "Supported formats".
|HD TRUNK/TICO Output||HD-SDI||1 line (HD TRUNK output)|
|3G/HD-SDI||1 line (TICO output)|
|Return Input||3G-HD/HD/SD-SDI||4 lines (RET1 input has active-through output)|
|Analog composite||1 line|
|Prompter Input||HD-SDI||1 line (with active-through output)|
|Analog composite||2 lines (through output of 1 and input of 2 share the connector*1)
It is not terminated when the unit is turned OFF. No through output.
|Reference Input||BB (black burst) / tri-level*2: 1 line
(automatic termination, connect to upper connector; BB signal and tri-level signal automatically recognized, with loop-through output)
|Microphone Output||0 dBm/600 Ω, 2 lines (XLR, 3-pin, male)|
|Communication||Intercom input/output (ENG / PROD, 0 dBm, 600 Ω (4 W) /
1 V [p-p], 200 Ω (RTS), 4 W / RTS / CLRCOM) : 2 lines*1
|PGM input (0 dBm/600 Ω) : 2 lines|
|Tally input (red, green, yellow) : 1 input each|
6-bit (open collector output, terminal shared with camera microphone gain setting*1)
|Camera microphone gain setting input
5-bit (photo-coupler input, terminal shared with WFM control*1)
|Down-conversion system setting input 2-bit (photo-coupler input)|
|TRUNK||RS-422 / RS-232C
1 line, 16 V DC output (only one of this and REAR ROP can be selected at one time via the menu
or the [ROP FRONT/ REAR] selection switch on the front panel)
1 line, 16 V DC output (only one of this and FRONT ROP can be selected at one time via the menu
or the [ROP FRONT/REAR] selection switch on the front panel)
1 line, GPI for control
|LAN TRUNK||LAN connection with camera side via an optical cable*3
1 line, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
|LAN||Personal computer connection for distribution via the Web*3
1 line, 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (use a crossover cable when connecting directly with a personal computer)
- *1: Depending on the setting, only one of them can be selected at one time.
- *2: The BB (black burst) signal and tri-level sync signal of the reference input are recognized automatically.
- *3: IP video cannot be transmitted when [CCU MODE] is set to [2160/23.98p], [2160/23.98PsF], [1080/23.98p], or [1080/23.98PsF].