Live video direction in environments where time is of the essence.
4K compatible Live Switcher
Functionality required for on-site video production Live Switcher
The control and menu panels support accurate switching and intuitive operation and boast a multitude of functional inputs and outputs as well as keyers and DVEs that support a variety of performances. Additionally, 4K video production is supported through 4K format*1 compatibility. Furthermore, redundant power for the mainframe and control panel heighten stability during live operation. The AV-HS7300 Live Switcher harnesses Panasonicís extensive broadcasting experience and achievements for unparalleled on-site live video production.
- Maximum of 72 inputs*2 and 42 outputs*3 to easily handle large-scale video production
- 8ch (stills and clips, 4ch each) video memory for support of various video production
- Mainframe with built-in SSD (non-volatile memory) for video and project file
- All inputs equipped with frame synchronizer, color corrector and frame delay
- Compact 9 RU mainframe equipped with redundant power supply
- Event memory, shot memory and macro memory equipped for saving complex procedures
- 4K video format support*1 with 4 x 3G-SDI
- 4ch MultiViewer loaded with nine patterns
- Background transitions for a variety of video effects
- Settings for each video program are stored per project file to reduce operator burden
- A wealth of keyers, such as upstream key, ME row key, downstream key, etc., are equipped
- Can simply assign any ME (ME1-ME4) operation with every row in the control panel. In addition to a capability of single panel operation, a multi panel connectivity realizes a large scale production system requirements.