The ExpressP2 Card B Series Supports High-quality, High-frame-rate Recording of 4K/120 fps and HD/240 fps with the VariCam Series.
- The new cards feature an error correction capability equivalent to the RAID system, which restores sector/page error data that cannot be corrected with ordinary flash memory.
- The P2 card connector is also clearly superior to that of PC cards, with a durability that enables approximately 30,000 insertion/removal cycles.
- The reliability that only a semiconductor memory can offer resists impacts, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations to enable repeated use.
- An individual serial number, bar code, and write-protect switch make it easy to manage operations.
- * The total card capacity includes space for data management, such as system data, therefore, the actual usable area is less than the capacity indicated on the card. Prior to use, it may be necessary to upgrade the recorder's firmware and exchange the AU-XPD1 expressP2 Drive hardware (free of charge). For details, please see "Notes when using expressP2 card B series".
|Recording Video Format||AU-XP0256BG|
|AVC-Intra4K444 (24p)||Approx. 45 min|
|AVC-Intra4K422 (VFR ON, 50 fps/60 fps)||Approx. 36 min|
|AVC-Intra4K422 (VFR OFF, 24p)||Approx. 90 min|
|AVC-Intra4K-LT (VFR ON, 100 fps/120 fps)||Approx. 32 min|
|AVC-Intra100 (VFR ON, 100 fps/120 fps)||Approx. 64 min|
|ProRes 422 HQ*2 (VFR ON, 60 fps)||Approx. 60 min|
|AVC-Intra100, (VFR ON, 200 fps/240 fps)||Approx. 32 min|
- *1: Figures are for continuous recording as one clip. Depending on the number of clips, the overall recording time may be shorter than the above.
- *2: ProRes is licensed from Apple Inc. Apple ProRes codec is under license from Atomos. Atomos is a trademark and copyright of Atomos Global Pty. Ltd.