IP Live Switcher with Intuitive and Compact Design
Takes Online Communication One Level Higher
Supports diverse IP protocols for smooth IP-based video production and distribution.
- Broadcast-quality video in a compact, notebook-size chassis
- *1: NDI® is a new protocol developed by NewTek, Inc. that supports IP video production workflow. NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- *2: USB Video Class(UVC): A standard for connecting video-handling devices such as webcams to a computer via USB. USB Audio Class(UAC): A standard for connecting audio-handling devices to a computer via USB.
1. Lecture or live event
For hybrid, in-person and online events, large-screen video at the venue can be output via 3G-SDI or HDMI and easily broadcast to remote locations via IP.
2. Webinar or teleconference
USB Video Class is supported for streaming to a web conferencing service, such as Teams or Zoom, without having to install a special driver on the PC.
3. Video streaming
The AV-HSW10, also a great option for broadcasting prerecorded video, supports RTMP for direct uploading to video-sharing platforms such as YouTube.
4. Gadget tools/Converter
- * NDI® is a new protocol developed by NewTek, Inc. that supports IP video production workflow. NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc. in the United States and other countries.