Key PTZ Camera operations can be performed using a controller with a form similar to a standard infrared remote controller
PTZ Camera control and adjustment using a familiar form of remote controller
- Up to four PTZ Cameras can be controlled with a single remote controller.
- The PTZ Camera under control can be changed with a single button press.
- Pan, tilt and zoom can be operated using buttons.
- Up to 12 preset memories can be recalled through button operations.
A design that follows on from existing wireless remote controllers* while improving ease of use
- The body color has changed from gray to white for greater coherence with PTZ Cameras.
- Pictograms and text notation provide improved visibility.
- Compliant with Panasonic’s Universal Design principles.
- * AW-RM50G (production discontinued)
Complete with key Remote Camera Controller functions
- Focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain can be adjusted manually.
- White balance, black balance, black level, genlock, and limiter setting can be performed.
- Advanced camera settings can be adjusted through the OSD (camera menu).
|Power Supply||DC3V (size “AA” , "R6" or "LR6" dry battery x 2)*1|
|Operable Range||Approx. 10 m (32.8 ft)*2|
|Battery Life Span||Approx. 1.5 years*3|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||53 mm x 27.3 mm x 200 mm (2-1/16 inches x 1-5/6 inches x 7-7/8 inches)|
|Weight||Approx. 92 g (0.20 lbs.)*4|
- *1: Obtained separately.
- *2: When the unit is pointed straight at the one of the signal light-sensing areas.
- *3: Varies depending on how frequently the unit is used.
- *4: Excluding dry batteries.
・AW-HN40HW/HK, AW-HE40SW/SK, AW-HE40HW/HK