Face Recognition and Human Body Detection for High Precision and Smooth Tracking Control for Natural-looking Video
- * In this video, a free 30-day trial period is offered, but this is presently being extended to 90 days.
Face Recognition and Human Body Detection with Deep Learning* for High-precision auto Tracking
The camera uses highly accurate face recognition and high-performance human body detection. Tracking is possible regardless of the direction the subject is facing, so the camera can capture subjects in a lecture setting with almost no interruption, even when the subject turns to write on the board. The human body detection function uses deep learning technology* which accumulates and learns from tens of thousands of human images, achieving highly accurate detection even in settings with poor visibility, such as dark rooms.
- * The software may need to be updated before using this product. Restrictions may also occur depending on your server or PC. See "Service and Support".
Panasonic does not collect, store nor share within the organization any personal information including pictures of targeted people in the auto tracking software. Information registered in the auto tracking software are stored only in the environments (PCs/servers) where the software is installed and cannot be stored elsewhere.
GUI for Intuitive Setting
The auto-tracking settings can be easily made with an intuitive GUI only with the necessary icons to minimize the setting up labor and assist smooth operation. Tracking adjustment tools, such as masking, limiters, tracking disable zone and sensitivity level adjustment, are also available.
- Provisions for correction by an operator are required, as the camera may misdetect or fail to detect a subject depending on the conditions in which it is used.
- The screen layout may differ depending on the version you are using.
- The face recognition function uses face recognition software from PUX Corporation.
Using IP-based Software to Support Remote Operation
IP-based software brought system flexibility and it achieved IP connection (IP streaming/IP control), installation/operation of camera in classroom from remote locations.
Simple, Low-cost Installation to Easily Migrate to the Existing System without Additional Devices
After installing the Auto Tracking Software on your server or PC*1, simply connect a 4K/HD Integrated Camera and your auto tracking system is complete – no new sensors or other equipment required! With its simple configuration, this system reduces the startup costs that are usually associated with tracking systems.
- * See the reverse for details on cameras that can be connected.
- *1: This refers to the Standalone version. If using the web app, install the Auto Tracking Software in your HTTP server.
AW-SF100 has Standalone and Web Application Versions to Choose from; AW-SF200 Operates on a Server
You can choose to use AW-SF100 as a Web application, so it also supports control from a tablet, smartphone, desktop PC, etc. Providing centralized control of multiple cameras, AW-SF200 uses a floating license for flexible operations matched to the user environment.
AW-SF200 system example: Lecture capture of entire school
Use of central servers for simultaneous auto tracking and centralized control of multiple cameras in a large hall and cameras in multiple classrooms.
AW-SF100 System Example: Lecture Capture of a Classroom
Auto tracking and control of one camera with one PC.
Various applications of Auto Tracking
・AW-HN40HW/HK, AW-HE40SW/SK, AW-HE40HW/HK
|Remote Camera Controller||・AW-RP120/AW-RP50 (AW-SF100 only)|
- * For external control, API is released supporting connection with a variety of devices. See `Interface Specifications, Protocol`.