- 2/3-type Lens
- Large size 4.4K 1 MOS
- 24 bit Audio
- expressP2 card slot x 1
- microP2 card slot x 2
- Depth of field secured with the B4 lens mount and 2/3-in. image circle.
- Two filter wheels (ND and CC).
- Includes a newly developed large 4.4K image sensor. Sampling exceeding 4K is used to achieve a resolution of 2000 TV lines.
- F10 (60 Hz)/F11 (50 Hz) sensitivity in High Sens. mode.
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range)*1 image acquisition and outputs SDR*2 while acquiring HDR.
- Multi-formats: MOV (4K/HD) and P2 MXF*3 (HD only).
- New HEVC Codec 100 Mbps mode for ENG (4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit).
- 4:2:2 10-bit recording: 4K up to 30p/25p and HD up to 60p/50p (H.264/AVC, AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG).
- Four-channel 24-bit LPCM audio recording.
- The express P2 card offers ultra high speed offloading.
- Lower running cost media: microP2 card/SDXC memory card.
- Light weight: 7.5 lbs./3.4kg (body only) and excellent weight balance.
- Offers the Direct Streaming function compatible with RTSP, RTMP and RTMPS.*4
- 4K 60p/50p 4:2:2 10-bit output via 12G-SDI out and HDMI out.
- Newly developed built-in LCD monitor of HD720p resolution with touch panel function.
- Newly developed High-contrast monochrome OLED display for the timecode and audio level indicator.
- Includes various network connections: Gigabit Ethernet with locking connector, wireless LAN (option) and USB 3.0 connector.
- NDI|HX compatibility (requires license purchase).*5
- Wireless remote from an ROP App (iOS/Android).*6
*1: The HLG specification was developed jointly by Japanese broadcaster NHK and the BBC in the UK. It is defined in ARIB STD-B67 and ITU Rec. 2100.
*2: SDR image is output with monitor gamma.
*3: To be supported within 2019.
*4: P2 Network Setting Software is required for using the RTMP and RTMPS functions. See the “Connectivity-verified live video services” section for live video streaming services with confirmed compatibility.
*5: 4K image output not supported in NDI | HX mode. To use this function, an activation keycode from NewTek is required. Keycodes can be purchased from the following website: http://new.tk/ndi_panasonic
*6: iPad: iOS 9 or later is supported. Android devices: Android 5.0 or later is supported. Wireless module (sold separately; AJ-WM50/WM50G or recommended third-party Wi-Fi dongle) is required.