When mounting a microphone holder (optional) for use
- Remove the screws on the microphone holder mounting position and mount the microphone holder AJ-MH800G (optional). (Fig. 1)
- Mount the microphone and tighten the clamping screw. (Fig. 2)
- Loosen the lock lever, adjust the angle of the microphone, and then tighten the lock lever. (Fig. 3)
- Insert the microphone cable into the cable clamp and connect it to the <MIC> terminal (front). (Fig. 4)
- Set the <LINE/MIC/+48V> selector switch (<FRONT MIC>) to <MIC> or <+48V>.