- Equipment connections
- Before proceeding with the connections, check that the power of the unit and camera is OFF.
- Use the optical fiber multi cable to connect the unit and camera.
Connect only the AK-UC4000 camera: Do not connect any other model.
- Use a dedicated cable to connect the unit to the ROP.
- When the unit’s [POWER] switch is set to ON and then the camera’s power is set to ON, the camera can be controlled using the ROP.
- The camera statuses are shown on the picture monitor.
When you configure the unit’s settings by menu operations, the menu screens are displayed on the picture monitor.
- Before disconnecting the cables from the camera and ROP, turn off the camera’s power and then turn off the unit’s power.
- When connecting the unit to the ROP using IP connection via a switching hub, use a switching hub that provides PoE support.
- When operating multiple ROPs at the same time with the unit connected using IP connection via a switching hub, the ROP operated last will be given priority.